Come and experience a memorable black bear hunting or fishing adventure at Cooper Camp!
2120 Francis-Hughes Parc Industriel
Laval, Quebec H7S1N7
Phone: (888) 434-8906
Located close to the fabulous wildlife reserve of Ashuapmushan (Chibougamau Park), Cooper Camp Outfitter is an ideal location for a bear hunting or fishing adventure. There is access to many lakes, and with abundant northern pike and giant walleye, fishing is an unforgettable experience.
Cooper Camp is one of Canada's most renowned sites for spring black bear hunting. The site has a significant black bear population with bears weighing more than 350 pounds.
Cooper Camp encompasses an immense territory with over 30 lakes and magnificent scenery. The camp includes pleasant, comfortable, and fully-equipped cabins with hot water, showers, and kitchen. All hunters and fishermen are welcome at Cooper Camp Outfitter.
REASONS TO COME AND HUNT AT COOPER CAMP:
- Our hunting success rate is higher than most other sites.
- Our guides are experienced hunters who know the territory very well.
- Our territory is vast and include an abundant bear population.
- Our cabins are very comfortable and fully equipped with hot showers.
- Our meals are hearty and tasty.
- Men and women hunters are both welcome.
- And also, our bear hunt is GUARANTEED!
Come and experience a memorable black bear hunting or fishing adventure at Cooper Camp.