Box 12, Site 2, RR 2
High River, Alberta T1V 1N2
With an extensive guiding background in big game as well as fishing we are offering an awesome adventure on some of the best fishing rivers in southern Alberta. Our shallow draft, inflatable pontoon boat allows us to access some of the skinnier water not accessible by other boats.
We are now offering guided hunts in our Chilcotin BC Guide Area! Check out our hunts page for information.
We are experienced and professional, capable in all situations and most importantly we will make whatever adventure you are on an experience you will remember for a lifetime!
- Regular price: 2 on 1 – $5000.00 1 on 1 – $6000.00
- Last minute bear hunt for spring 2019, arrive Sunday, leave Sunday. These are a last minute booking and we will be offering a good deal for hunting in spring 2019! We will be running these hunts spot and stalk and will have hounds in camp as well.
- In 2018 previous outfitter went 8/10 on book bears!
- May 26-June 2 -19, 2019 – 2 on 1 – $2500.00 per hunter, 1 on 1 – $3500.00 per hunter.
- June 2 – June 9, 2019 – 2 on 1 – $2500.00 per hunter, 1 on 1 – $3500.00 per hunter.
- Other dates available as well. Contact for more info.
- Non Resident Alien License – $180.00, Black Bear License $180.00, Wolf License $50.00 (optional), Wildlife Conservation Fee – $250.00 (License Prices in Canadian Funds)
- Second Bear tag may be added. $750.00 at time of booking, $750.00 Kill fee on second bear.
- Bears will be skinned and hides salted and frozen for shipping home or delivery to taxidermist.
- Meat will be processed in camp for the trip home.
- **CITIES permits required for shipping of your trophy home. Your trophy may not be able to be taken home when you leave depending on flights.**